Parking Fee + Carpool Fee upon Arrival per vehicle
Blue Mountain Parking
The intimate nature of the venue means we don’t have endless rows of parking. On the up side it means you know your vehicle is on site and within a short walking distance of wherever you are camping.
CARPOOLING - ITS A THING
So here’s the deal, we want you to Carpool.
- There’s lots of awesome reasons to Carpool like:
- Its good for the environment, less vehicles on the road, less emissions.
- Its a lot of fun to go on adventures with friends to places, more friends more fun!
- There’s an increased sense of security having people with you, rather then driving by yourself.
- Save on costs. The more friends sharing the ride the less it costs to get places.
and the list goes on…
So do it! Get all that and save money on your Vehicle Enviromental Fee!
Park your car in our GA Lot and your all set for Walk in Camping. Blue Mountain is not a massive venue so that means everything is relatively close and accesible. CARPOOLING is a must!
Car Camping Pass allows you access to your car all weekend to campout of. Car Campers will be placed as they arrive. 10×20 ft space for your vehicle and campsite.
10×30 for your vehicle. Space for tents and RV must fit in designated space. VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY 30 ft, 5th Wheels / large trailers require RV Pass + Car Parking / Car Camping Pass. Contact us for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org